Why is an emotional hub about grieving the loss of my mother sounded with ads ab

1. Iris Anne profile image60
    Iris Anneposted 8 years ago

Why is an emotional hub about grieving the loss of my mother sounded with ads about sexy panties???

I thought ads on the hubs were placed there according to what the subject matter is???

2. skyfire profile image73
    skyfireposted 8 years ago

I just gone through your hub "Letter to a Loved One". In this hub you used keyword "love" inside your hub so any advertiser who bids on that keyword will show up in ads. This is quite automatic as advertiser is bidding on that keyword and it is appearing on your hub. I know it sounds annoying but when it comes to adwords bidding on keyword we can't do anything as writer.

(One thing you can do is add tags which are related to your hub topic this will fetch similar hub and forum topic on right hand sidebar, and hopefully google adsense scanner will show some different keyword ads).

3. She-rah profile image76
    She-rahposted 8 years ago

Yes,  add tags. ie. Loss of loved one, loss of mother, grieving, recovering from loss of mother, etc. The ads are based on subject matter but it's based more so on the keywords you use. If you use the word "love" a bunch of times then google might pick it up as a "Love and Sex" topic. You have to be precise with your keywords in your content and tags to get related ads on your hub.

working