Hi Maddie I thought I'd come to the top with this one. Have I been punished?

1. 2Tony profile image77
    2Tonyposted 8 years ago

Hi Maddie
    I thought I'd come to the top with this one.

Have I been punished?

Last night around 6pm UK time my Personal hub score was 81 (been moving up gradually, nice).
    I have 8 Avatar Hubs and about 8pm I thought it might be a good idea to link them all together, so as you can imagine I was clicking all over them; today at 2pm my Personal hub score 74.

This must look like self promotion.

a)    I think I'm right in saying that linking to your own hubs is the done  thing?
    b)    I'm I doing it the wrong way and is there away of linking to your other hubs with out it registering.

2. Maddie Ruud profile image78
    Maddie Ruudposted 8 years ago

Hey 2Tony,

It's encouraged to link your relevant hubs together (in moderation, which it looks like you're doing).  That wouldn't have hurt your score.  It looks like the change in your user score is just due to the natural fluctuations based on traffic, etc.  Darkside has a great hub on HubScore that might help you try to figure out how to raise your score and level out those fluctuations (though there will always be some change):  http://hubpages.com/hub/hubscore

But rest assured, you're not being penalized for viewing your own hubs or interlinking between them.

Hope that helps.

Closed to reply

working