jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (14 posts)

adsense rejection

1. Mac Mission profile image60
    Mac Missionposted 8 years ago

Hi friends my adsense account request has been rejected saying. You have already have one more account. But this was my first account creating. What to do next please help...

1. fierycj profile image77
      fierycjposted 8 years agoin reply to this

check your email inbox. If you already have an adsense account it would make sense to assume that they've already mailed you about it. That way you should be able to get details on your sign up. But if not, trying signing up again with slighly different entries in the critical required parts. That way the wont query you for already having an account. Goodluck.

2. Davinagirl3 profile image60
      Davinagirl3posted 8 years agoin reply to this

The same thing happened to me.  I just applied with another email address.  It was weird.

1. getpaidtopost profile image41
        getpaidtopostposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Do an ip check on your ip, some service providers use proxies, ie my mum lives in manchester uk but her ip shows her being in france. she is with sky broadband. goto this page http://www.ip-adress.com/ and it will show you your ip location. If its as it should be then reply here.

if not you will need to contact your service provider and ask them for a local ip address.

Mac Missionposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Yes i changed now and resubmitted as you suggest me. Let me check. I will get back to you. Just help me please

2. Mac Mission profile image60

Same thing happened i changed the email address it says you have one more account should i change the user name and also email id.

2. profile image0
    \Brenda Scullyposted 8 years ago

Fiery how come you know everything...

3. Mac Mission profile image60
    Mac Missionposted 8 years ago

please help me brenda or fiery. I have changed my email id again in the hubpages profile and resubmitted that is that ok

4. getpaidtopost profile image41
    getpaidtopostposted 8 years ago

You will need to change ip. Use a friend computer with a differant email address, one that is unknown to google.

Also when you sign up for google adsense they ask you for your site url, what url have you used.

I always wondered this, I created my adsense account a few years ago with my own website url, if you do not own a url, what do you enter in google where it asks for your url?

I used my hubpages url http://hubpages.com/profile/mac+mission. But they say i have already account in adsense what is this. I dont understand why they do this please help me

that url is not working.

it should be http://hubpages.com/profile/Mac+Mission you have capital letters in the url. This does not matter for the main url but as its a directory of the main domain it has to be exact.

2. Mac Mission profile image60

Thats why it was not working you had a full stop at the end of your url.

working