jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

I have 3 hubs all increasing in hubivity value. But my personal score has falle

1. faith4more profile image55
    faith4moreposted 7 years ago

I have 3 hubs all increasing in hubivity value.  But my personal score has fallen to 0.  Why?

I am new only been around for a few days.  I could understand if my hub values were going down.  But they are going up while my personal score has fallen off a cliff.  Any advice would be appreciated.

2. The10DollarMark profile image59
    The10DollarMarkposted 7 years ago

Personal score (aka author score) isn't dependent solely on your hubs.

It is also affected by other things such as forum participation, answer/question participation, comments, etc...

3. I.B. profile image72
    I.B.posted 7 years ago

Same here. This is sth new because ALL of the new signups plummet from 30 to 1 or even 0 and then gradually rise ( I hope ). I have checked out all of the past days signups and the same story applies.

Just write quality content and do not span, and all will be well.

Welcome aboard.

4. Super Chef profile image60
    Super Chefposted 7 years ago

Try to be more active within the forums, leave comments after reading hubs and answer a few questions each day. I find this has helped to improve my score although I have never dropped below 50.

5. relache profile image90
    relacheposted 7 years ago

All of the content on your Hubs appears to be duplicate, which is the sort of thing that can send your HubScore down through the floor.  Why this is bad is clearly explained in the site FAQ.

6. Nikk0 profile image78
    Nikk0posted 5 years ago

Mine has done the same - Dropped down to 1! I think this is due to the fact that I thought it would be a great idea to make some pages on a particular music artist.. I posted lyrics, videos, etc... but turns out that the lyrics were considered duplicate information, and it drove my hub score way way down. You have to be careful about what you post - even if your intentions were as good as mine!