jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (13 posts)

ROFL I thought TheBestWriter Was Goldentoad

1. blondepoet profile image74
    blondepoetposted 8 years ago

I was sucked into TheBestWriter's fan club as he was using John's avatar. I was sucked in much akin to dishwashing liquid draining down the pipes. I asked John today, and he has given a 100% guarantee it is not him and he has no plans of returning. Grrrrrrr. So who are you TheBestWriter eh?

2. packerpack profile image60
    packerpackposted 8 years ago

Is that so??? I too thought him to the same. In fact that person came up to become my fan. I even told in my fan mail that it is great to know that he is not leaving. A cheap way I guess to gain fans and lime-light. But I hope he turns out to be a good writer!

blondepoetposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Yes I read that when I joined his club what you said, as I was being drawn in. He was not impressed someone was using his avatar, I noticed it has changed now to a female avatar ROFL.

1. Jewels profile image84
        Jewelsposted 8 years agoin reply to this

BP I have part of the inside story and have tracked the imposter down! All is OK it seems, but is everything ok that it seems to be?!?!

Wow Jewels that was like a riddle, can you please mail me !!!!! smile smile

1. AEvans profile image81
            AEvansposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Interesting, the best writer is very nice however and I don't want to know who it is, as I love suspense. smile

3. my-success-guru profile image60
    my-success-guruposted 8 years ago

OK I know but I don't want to reveal it yet!

As long as they can whip up a good story it is okie doke with me....

4. Misha profile image78
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

LOL They got me, too...

Well, waiting for a hub then, to re-assess...

LMAO Misha yes I am with your plan.

1. Jodi Hoeksel profile image60
        Jodi Hoekselposted 8 years agoin reply to this

There have actually been a few hubs published unde the Best Writer, yet you need to catch them quickly... they dissappear fast...hmmm....sounds familiar. lol

Oh I must go have a look thanks Jodie.

5. profile image0
    DarwinsLaureateposted 8 years ago

I personally know the hubber who did this tribute, and I can say it wasn't an intentional confusion.

If GT can play with HP all he wants where anyone can see by typing in a user and password...well, like they say, if you build it they will come.

And how.

working