jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How did you do so many hubs in such a short time? How long does it take you to d

1. brakel2 profile image79
    brakel2posted 7 years ago

How did you do so many hubs in such a short time? How long does it take you to do a hub?

Any tips for me as I am also new.?

2. BeBrown profile image71
    BeBrownposted 7 years ago

I'm new too - I did 10 in 3 weeks which is not that many compared to some.  So far I have been writing about things I know about so it doesn't take that long, or I don't have to do extra research.  For example, I wrote about sites that pay for you to write on them, my research was already done because I had joined a few.

Start by writing about things that you have experienced, this will help you get up and running quickly.

3. kgnature profile image55
    kgnatureposted 7 years ago

I'm new too.  What I have published so far are things I had almost finished before I found hub pages.  I was really just looking for a place to put them.  Moving forward, I can't see myself doing more than one or two a week.  I don't see how some authors manage to be so productive!

4. LarasMama profile image61
    LarasMamaposted 7 years ago

Hi Brakel2!
    Honestly, I'm not completely sure how I made so many hubs in such a short time! However I have a wide range of interests as well as a fast typing speed. I'm also a bit OCD about order (if you haven't noticed the numerical and dot point lists in my hubs!)
    The average hub takes me about 30 minutes total. However I often have several windows open and may come back to a particular hub 3 times before I publish it - to add something I forgot or polish it.
    I try and make a capsule for each different subtopic in each hub so that I (and readers) can easily find information within the hub.
    If you need some ideas, I'd recommend reading my How to Hubstorm & Quick guide to hubpages hubs.
    Wish you well!