jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

My Hub Score has dropped 10 points??? What do i do???

1. Glimmer515 profile image73
    Glimmer515posted 7 years ago

My Hub Score has dropped 10 points??? What do i do???

I have no idea why but my hub score seems to keep falling, I have been posting alot in the forums and made new hubs so i dont understand it??

2. Glimmer515 profile image73
    Glimmer515posted 7 years ago

oh and I have high traffic, i just want it to go back up sad

3. Edweirdo profile image84
    Edweirdoposted 7 years ago

Don't panic! Author scores and individual hub scores vary widely from day today, even hour to hour.

Give it a few week or so before you get too concerned. If the score of a hub continues to drop, try visiting the forum topic "Extreme Hub Makeover" for some advice on that specific hub. I did that a while back and turned one of my "dogs" into one of my most visited hubs!

And also know that Hub score has no importance outside of HubPages! It doesn't influence Google search results or Adsense earnings or any thing else...

Same goes for Author score - irrelevant outside of HubPages!

I hope that helps - I enjoy reading your hubs and think you are a fine writer! Don't let the scores get you down. Just keep writing good hubs and it will work itself out over time big_smile

4. ramkkasturi profile image60
    ramkkasturiposted 7 years ago

write some good hubs.Praise hub pages, Answer some questions.Make some comments.Don't try to look for a reason  because the dropping is a common phenomenon and so far no one seems to know why it happens  But it happens based on many numerous inexplicable  not well understood complex factors

5. Jelanie profile image55
    Jelanieposted 7 years ago

i would create a new hub! oh wait u already do well then create a hub that everybody will want to veiw and comment on then u will get a whole lot more points than u already have!

6. doodlebugs profile image82
    doodlebugsposted 7 years ago

As the other readers said, don't worry. I've found that making my new hubs better, with more content and photos seemed to help my hub score.