So I just started this, need some help here, what do I do? I signed up for the g

1. bonnebartron profile image76
    bonnebartronposted 7 years ago

So I just started this, need some help here, what do I do? I signed up for the google thing and...

amazon, but I HAVE NO IDEA how I am supposed to generate income or what the heck I'm doing, someone on here HELP ME!!!

2. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 7 years ago

I will try to help you, but this could be a very long post and probably a better hub. Unfortunately, I am not sure how I would write the hub, so as to be beneficial to everyone, but I am going to attempt to tell you a few things that might be important???? Since, you've generalized your questions, I am forced to ask some back, so as to know more.

My first question is WHY? are you on HubPages.  What made you open an account? Did you want to write or make money or both or sell products?  Usually, if you are going to sell things, I suggest you pick a niche market and work your way through. You need to learn a lot about SEO(search engine optimization) and others things.

To get you started, make sure the you have confirmed your accounts with GOOGLE Adsense and Amazon, so you have your publisher ID and affiliate ID, respectively. Go to the affiliate section above your statistics and enter both ID's in their respective places.

Then READ a lot of hubs, search varies topics or products and research what areas or what you want to do?  It is your choice where you go from here.

3. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 7 years ago

If you read the FAQ, it will give you a very good overview of what this site was set up to do, and what you as a site user can do here.

http://hubpages.com/faq/

Once you get through that, I suggest checking out the Learning Center, as it's a bunch of articles that are meant to explain things in more detail.  Lots of great "how-to" material there.

http://learningcenter.hubpages.com/

working