jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How effective is Google adwords for a new website in competitive industry?

1. net4gains profile image60
    net4gainsposted 7 years ago

How effective is Google adwords for a new website in competitive industry?

I am performing SEO on a new website for a client in fashion industry.
    We are debating whether to go for adwords campaign or not.
    It will be strain on budget though it may generate traffic in short term.
    Any experiences to share?

2. humagaia profile image57
    humagaiaposted 7 years ago

It all depends on how much money you want to pay for someone to visit the site. After that it is up to you. If your site is not a selling experience then getting someone to the site is a waste of time, as they will never buy. So, in that case Adwords in itself will help you not.
    A more cost-effective and effective way of getting site visitors is to generate back-links to it. This can be achieved by writing articles about the content of your site so that qualified visitors arrive there. Again you site must be good at selling once the visitor has arived.
    There are many articles on HubPages regarding the creation of backlinks and writing articles. If you also seach on ezinearticle within Hubs you will fins some gems of ideas for you to work with.

3. Gyspy Writer profile image56
    Gyspy Writerposted 7 years ago

I am having no luck with them at all. Maybe I am just too much of a novice, but I found the site hard to work with and not user friendly at all. I see my ads nowhere and am not impressed with them at all. I will probably cancel my account unless I get better at understanding how it works.

4. anna20 profile image60
    anna20posted 7 years ago

Google Adwords is one of the best SMO technique to let people know about your site. It helps to appear your site on first page so Internet surfer can easily view your ads and if they are interested then they will certainly click on it and try to know more about it.

Google Adwords does not help you to improve the organic visibility of your web page. It means till the time you are paying for ads, it will appear and be visible in searching. Once you stop paying, it will be disappear from sponsored ads. so it is good to pay more attention on improving the organic searching.