jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How would you react to this situation?

1. ramkkasturi profile image60
    ramkkasturiposted 7 years ago

How would you react to this situation?

Your hubber score is 82, posted hub, lot of traffic for the new and previous hubs, spent good time in hubtivity like questions, answers,comments, forum response, hubber score is up to 85 in the night at  11pm.You go to sleep. Get up in the morning at 7 am to write and you see your hubber score at 81. How will you interpret it?

2. dabeaner profile image55
    dabeanerposted 7 years ago

Watch how a butterfly flies.  But seriously, only Hub Management knows.

FWIW, IMO, posting questions and answers (this section) probably doesn't do much for you -- except as it may help to increase your traffic by people seeing your comments or questions, then going to your profile, then maybe to your Hubs from there.

Probably more better is posting comments on others' Hubs.

But, the "biggie" is Hubs that have Hub titles and subjects (keywords) that Google searchers are looking for so you get traffic from outside of HubPages.  (That will also get you some more AdSense money.)

I have never participated in the forums, so I have no idea how much that helps, if at all.

3. Polly C profile image89
    Polly Cposted 7 years ago

I would not bother trying to interpret it at all, it happens all the time and I know that next time I sign in it will probably have changed yet again!

4. Rusty C. Adore profile image95
    Rusty C. Adoreposted 7 years ago

Just interpret it as a normal fluctuation. All you can do is be the best little hubber you can and give what you hope is good advice to others and hope that it works out. I wouldn't worry about it.