what do i do after i got adsense verification?

1. Daniel Tostado profile image58
    Daniel Tostadoposted 7 years ago

what do i do after i got adsense verification?

2. angela_michelle profile image98
    angela_michelleposted 7 years ago

First, go to "My Account" above. Below that is the blue section. In black are the headers: Your Hubs, Your Account, Interaction, and Favorites. From there look below "Your Account" and click on "affiliate settings."

There will be a list of affiliates, and the top one is Google. To the far left it says, "sign up." This part is very easy to do to sign up. Then once you have signed up you need to connect the two. They said they would send an email that you had to confirm, but mine must have gotten lost in my junk mail, because I didn't see it. So instead, I went to the Google Adsense website, where I clicked on the top tab labeled, "my account," I then went to "Account Access."

If you scroll down you will come to a portion that allows you to allow access. Click on that, and VOILA! You are set up to make money. Now if only I can figure out what are some good things to write about. I guess now I'm off to read other hubs and learn more. Wish me luck! (Taken verbatim from my hub)

3. Andrew0208 profile image56
    Andrew0208posted 7 years ago

In addition to the answers given, there's need for you to learn a bit from Hubbers here about writing, publishing and promoting your hubs. Very important to understand how it goes with making money with Google adsense on your published hubs. Patience is a great virtue you'll need to hold onto with regards to making money online. You're welcome.

working