jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How do people make money off of Hub?

1. nickg480 profile image55
    nickg480posted 7 years ago

How do people make money off of Hub?

I read when I first got onto hubpages that you could make money off of it. I really like this site, and I would still use it if you couldnt, but I am just wondering.

2. Sparhawke profile image60
    Sparhawkeposted 7 years ago

By writing, writing, writing...

In the beginning it will likely be that you will not make much if anything, the more hubs you get the more readers that will bring usually.

It generally takes about 4-6 months for people to start making money and I am just starting to get my adsense off the ground, there are some excellent hubbers who give good advice such as Relache, Darkside, Rebecca E and Sunforged amongst others smile

3. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 7 years ago

The FAQ goes into detail of what programs you will need to join to earn via the affiliates,

And you will need a good number of well-written Hubs to capitalize on them too.

4. dawnM profile image67
    dawnMposted 7 years ago

The money that you make from hub and most places takes time and much hard work.  If you love to write than write great article and in a year you shoul be making some decent money.  It takes time so don't get discouraged!!!  By the way you have to have a google account I am assuming that you do!