jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

When people respond back to a question you have asked....

1. Eaglekiwi profile image79
    Eaglekiwiposted 8 years ago

There is no where for anyone to respond back ??

Was that intentional hubpages, or could you think about adding that feature please.

Thanks

1. getpaidtopost profile image41
      getpaidtopostposted 8 years agoin reply to this

are you talking about when you add a friend and leave a message?

2. Eaglekiwi profile image79

No , On Profile Page (top),Under title Interactions ,there is a 'Question' section.

I left a question there ,and people have answered etc , but the only option anyone has is to vote up or down , we cant actually respond back.
    I guess were not meant too (but I wanted to too)...grrr

thanks for enquiring getpaid smile

1. Marisa Wright profile image98
      Marisa Wrightposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Eaglekiwi, if you want to start a conversation, then the place to ask the question is in the forums.

The Question section was originally a place to get inspiration for new hubs.  Say you had an idea for a Hub but didn't want to write about it yourself, you'd post the question so other Hubbers could use it.  Or perhaps you needed information on a particular topic, then you'd post the question and Hubbers would write a Hub giving you a detailed answer.

These days it has changed and although you can still choose to write a Hub about the question, you can also give a short answer. I'm not sure what the point is (and we've been discussing that on another thread).

3. Eaglekiwi profile image79

Oh ok ,so I understand the original idea now.

I wonder if they  intend restructuring  it now, nevermind I wished I had written a hub on it now ,instead of just asking the question. I would have liked to comment back to a couple of the responders.

Earned money as well.

The Forums ,no probably not.

Thankyou for clariying some points ,I appreciate it.

I dont know which thread you speak off , time consuming going through so many (my opinion)as well.

1. Marisa Wright profile image98
      Marisa Wrightposted 8 years agoin reply to this

You can still write a Hub about it, no reason why not!

Yes I know what you mean, I find it difficult to navigate around too!

1. Eaglekiwi profile image79
        Eaglekiwiposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Great idea ,thanks once again

4. cashmere profile image82
    cashmereposted 8 years ago

The Question section was like the old idea bank. Now its not used as much. You could actually check for questions that were suited for you before they changed some codes.

working