jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Ok, there are lots of hubs on how to get more traffic, I have the traffic and th

1. Brie Hoffman profile image68
    Brie Hoffmanposted 7 years ago

Ok, there are lots of hubs on how to get more traffic, I have the traffic and there are lots of...

hubs on how to get more clicks, I have the clicks...but how do you get MORE MONEY per click?  That is my question.

2. pisean282311 profile image61
    pisean282311posted 7 years ago

well use right keywords  which pays..there are keywords which might pay as low as 0.01 cents while there are keywords which pays even $20...generally health topics , finances are high paying keywords..

3. BDazzler profile image81
    BDazzlerposted 7 years ago

Money per click is a function of keyword demand. 

Advertisers bid on keywords on Google.  Publishers/Authors get a percentage of those keywords.

For example, there was a time (I haven't checked recently) that keywords related to "refinance" were getting a lot of money per click because there was a lot of money in the mortgage industry for new mortgages.   During the peak of that time, I was bringing in a total of almost $500 per month on variations on that theme with various online venues.

So, the short version ... writing a relevant article with high demand keywords will generally get you more money per click.

4. grejotte profile image78
    grejotteposted 7 years ago

You need to better target your keywords for people who are looking for what you are selling. This will depend on the competition of your niche. I wrote a hub about that, you can take a look.

5. Lgali profile image54
    Lgaliposted 7 years ago

here is very nice hub you can check give some more info

http://hubpages.com/hub/Tips-Get-More-T … -your-Blog

6. Katerra profile image67
    Katerraposted 7 years ago

It is indeed based on what people are paying to Google per click. You can actually use Google's own keyword tool to get an idea of the cpc of an individual keyword. Try to select hubs with topics that have high cpc keywords. Do remember that Google pays Adsense accounts only a fraction of money it receives from advertisers.

You can check out this hub to see how to do it:
    http://hubpages.com/hub/Keyword-Researc … yword-Tool

working