jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How do increase hubkarma ?

1. David 470 profile image85
    David 470posted 7 years ago

How do increase hubkarma ?

Is hubkarma important? If so how could i increase it?

2. jondav profile image74
    jondavposted 7 years ago

i think its by using the link tool on your hubs and by generally being active. I do not however think it's in the slightest bit important.

3. hoov45 profile image81
    hoov45posted 7 years ago

Yes, use the linking tool to link to relevant hubs throughout your hub.

4. DonnaWallace profile image74
    DonnaWallaceposted 7 years ago

You can use the "suggest links" linking tool to increase your HubKarma. In addition, you will want to visit other people's hubs and leave useful comments. Good luck!

5. SteveoMc profile image75
    SteveoMcposted 7 years ago

HubKarma is a score that reflects the degree to which you link to others' Hubs and to Topic pages in your own Hubs. Hubs that point to other relevant, high quality Hubs enhance readers' experience on HubPages and improve HubPages credibility as a trusted resource. HubKarma has a small influence on your Hubber Score and is on a 0-100 scale. The link suggestion tool makes linking to other Hubs and Topic pages easier.

The link suggestion tool is a tool for your Hubs that makes it easy to add links to your other Hubs, other authors' Hubs, and topic pages. To use the link suggestion tool, sign in to HubPages and navigate to one of your Hubs. You will see a button near the top of the page that says "suggest links." Click on the button to reveal link suggestions for your Hub, as well as more detailed instructions for using the tool. The link suggestion tool can be used to improve your HubKarma.

Closed to reply