jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How do I get search engine traffic?

1. profile image59
    gseidelposted 7 years ago

How do I get search engine traffic?

2. kennynext profile image74
    kennynextposted 7 years ago

You need to write quality hubs with good seo. You need good tag words that will draw attention to your site. You also need to promote and promote. Good luck.

3. vipconsult profile image35
    vipconsultposted 7 years ago

SEO basics, optimize your hubs with certain keywords repeating a few times throughout your hub, but focus on making it a quality hub, rather than just stuffing keywords. A good read beats SEO any time of the day.

promote your hubs using social media sites like Facebook, twitter, mixx, digg, stumble etc... Also a few backlinks here and there won't hurt you. Link your hubs together, make a group and point to your hubs from there.

Find similar topics and post comments, put a link here and there, but don't spam. Get involved and people will respond positivity! Answer questions on the similar topics you are into, if people see you know your stuff they will gladly link to your hub.

4. angel115707 profile image61
    angel115707posted 7 years ago

write on something Unique, I have had more hits for my local Farmer's Market review than anything, and I searched it, it comes up on the First page, when I search for the market, I think it is because Hub pages is near the top in searches, unless its something everyone writes about.
      I had no idea doing a local review would bring in more hits than anything else, I will have to do more, picking out interesting, out of the ordinary places.

working