jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

When do you get most of your Search Engine traffic?

1. David 470 profile image86
    David 470posted 6 years ago

I noticed with me, I get a lot of my traffic later after 4 PM. I believe this may be because of time zones primarily, and a few other reasons.

I live on the east coast so people in the west are in different time zones 1-3 hours behind..

1. thisisoli profile image54
      thisisoliposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I don't really bother with hour by hour traffic, it doesn't make much of a difference to my income.

1. Mikeydoes profile image76
        Mikeydoesposted 6 years agoin reply to this

It usually is around the same for me all day. But I have a feeling at night would be a better time for my pages.

I get plenty of views all over the world as well though.

David 470posted 6 years agoin reply to this

Yeah, I would imagine some of my early traffic is from other countries..

2. Glemoh101 profile image54
      Glemoh101posted 6 years agoin reply to this

Best time to get traffic between 2pm -5pm and most day is Tuesday and Friday

2. Greek One profile image77
    Greek Oneposted 6 years ago

based upon the last 18 months, I think that I will start getting some traffic as soon as Hell freezes over

3. Kidgas profile image80
    Kidgasposted 6 years ago

I am not sure when I get most of my search engine traffic, but it seems that my best traffic occurs while sleeping.  I suppose that could equate to the Western US.  I hadn't really thought about it that much.

David 470posted 6 years agoin reply to this

Yeah, I do not get much traffic between 3 Am-8am, at least I do not think so.

4. vicki simms profile image75
    vicki simmsposted 6 years ago

I get most of mine during the night, probably because I live in the UK and everyone else is awake!

working