jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What is your motivation to create/write hubs?

1. AuthorSteve profile image59
    AuthorSteveposted 7 years ago

What is your motivation to create/write hubs?

Is it the ability to help others that motivates you, or are you motivated by being able to earn some money by writing hubs?

2. profile image0
    RoyZwamposted 7 years ago

I like to write hubs, I do it just for fun.
    I am free from school, it's (to) hot outside, nothing to do, so why not writing a hub?

It is always nice to see people commenting on your hub that is helped them, or giving you compliments.
    And the money you can earn can be a motivator as well.
    All this together equals millions of hubs big_smile.

3. Rimzim profile image60
    Rimzimposted 7 years ago

My motivation for creating hubs is money ( initially ), but now want to help others & learn from great writers of hubpages.

4. rusticyeti profile image69
    rusticyetiposted 7 years ago

First off, I haven't earned close to a cent writing hubs (though only have a few). It may take some time to get some money, and waiting a year doing something to see some profits isn't good motivation. So, I suppose I am motivated by the joy I get from formulating my thoughts and passions on paper, and also by the responses people give me. Every thoughtful response, either of praise or judgement, gives me self-esteem and it feels worthwhile.
    Hopefully my hubs help other people, I can't be sure. They help me because they make my mind move. Hopefully that is what happens to others as well.

5. profile image0
    jasper420posted 7 years ago

I like doing it for the expernce i gain i have learned alot through other hubbers

working