It seems that Google ads appear on hubs 24/7. When are those ads linked to AdSense?
How does Google determine how many impressions to show on hubs?
When someone views your page this is an impression. If someone clicks on an ad you get google adsense. The more tags you have the more different types of google ads. I'm not sure if this helped.
AdSense impressions are different from hub views (impressions). They refer to the showing of Googe ads. I always see Google ads on hubs, so I wonder when they are linked to my AdSense acct and when they are just ads.
The ads on your Hubs are linked to your affiliate ID for 60% of the time, with the other 40% going to HubPages. It's randomized.
The ads showing on your hub will always have either your own adsense ID showing or Hubpages adsense ID showing in the way that Relache explained. So the ads are always linked to an adsense account.
Impressions are based on views, so if you have 100 visitors to a hub - you will get 60% of impressions (or 60 impressions) and hubpages will get 40% (or 40 impressions).
If someone clicks on an ad when your adsense ID is showing you get the full value of that click and hubpages gets the full value if their ID is showing.
by Raye 10 years ago
From June 1-12, I was getting my average amount of Google ads and earnings on my Hubs.Then on June 13, all Google impressions disappeared from my Hubs, as did clicks and earnings. And it's stayed that way through the 19th, which is the latest data available.I've not heard anything from...
by Sabre1000 4 years ago
I just got this email from AdSense..."This is a warning message to alert you that there is action required to bring your AdSense account into compliance with our AdSense program policies. We’ve provided additional details below, along with the actions to be taken on your part.Affected website:...
by Eliza Kay 7 years ago
Why don't any of my hubs have google ads?None of my hubs seem to have any google ads on them and I have never seen any on them. Am I just missing them? I've had about 200 page views as well, and have made 0 cents with Google. My account says the Google Adsense is active.. not sure what is going on....
by malachauhan 8 years ago
I had created a google adsense account for my hubpages account. but the Google Adsenses rejected my application for the Google Adsense account. However, i have been noticing google ads on my hub pages for the past few months although my google adsense account is still not validated. Nor have...
by redwards01 8 years ago
This question may sound a bit silly, I do know the what both are, but I've been hearing talk about switching between the two. People have been talking about viewing their adsense stats on Google, however, my impressions from HubPages do not show on Google. Please explain it all:How you...
by EmpressFelicity 8 years ago
I have noticed that the three Google ads that appear at the bottom of each hub look very much as though they are part of the hub itself. I am wondering whether this could be a reason why some HP members have had their Adsense account disabled, because if you put a link of your own at the bottom of...
Copyright © 2019 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
HubPages Inc, a part of Maven Inc.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|