jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

One more thing - my hub is ugly!

1. profile image0
    TiffanyDowposted 10 years ago

Okay, I have lots of good, unique content on my two hubs but no images. With the picture capsule, it just makes its own section - I want images aligned next to my text inside the text capsule. I know it's possible, because I see people doing it.

Do Ihave to host the images on my server and use HTML code or is there a way to just add a photo to the hub text capsule like you do with brows-->add an image on "that other site that ends in an oo?"

LOL!
    Tiff smile

1. darkside profile image82
      darksideposted 10 years agoin reply to this

The images are uploaded to HubPages.

Check out http://hubpages.com/_learn/hub/capsules and it'll give a run down on Photo Capsules. And also "toggle width".

2. Mark Knowles profile image61
    Mark Knowlesposted 10 years ago

If you go to "edit" when you view your hub, on the right, at the top there will be a list of capsules you can add. Click on the one that says photo, and a capsule will appear at the bottom of the hub. That will allow you to add photos . You can move that capsule around and shrink it to fit to the right of the text. It took me a while, but once you get used to it, it works very well. Take a look at my top ten American recipes hub to see it in action with some other capsules.

3. profile image0
    TiffanyDowposted 10 years ago

Ah, thanks SO much! I didnt know you could do all that. Okay, I'm going to spruce mine up.
    tiff smile

1. darkside profile image82
      darksideposted 10 years agoin reply to this

No doubt that with a bit of playing with the Toggle Width your results will be outstanding. It takes HubPages to a whole new level.

working