If you're reading this right now, then you're probably thinking about joining the 30 Hubs in 30 Days HubChallenge with the rest of us crazies, which is awesome! By joining the HubChallenge you will not only become a much better Hubber by the time you've published your 30th Hub, but you will also be in a much better position to make more money from HubPages and you will have met some other great Hubbers along the way. You see, unlike the last HubChallenge that we did (which was pretty awesome, too), this HubChallenge doesn't have a beginning and an end, which means that any Hubber can come in a join at any time. This will make for a much more fun and helpful environment as everyone will be on different stages of their own, personal HubChallenge. This means that a Hubber on day 27 will be able to help out the Hubber who is getting a little burnt out or needs help on day 15.
Our very own HubChallenge superstar, Darkside and his team of uber-Hubbers (to be announced soon!), will be the overall ring leader in this forum and he will be your go-to guy when it comes to questions regarding all things HubChallenge. He was one of the few Hubbers who stuck with the challenge last time around and even though he only managed to publish 30 Hubs instead of 100, he's now seeing all of the extra traffic and earnings that has resulted from him sticking it out. Also, you should know that Darkside, the rest of the HubChallenge team and myself are kicking off our 30 Hubs in 30 Days this Friday, June 24th in case you want to launch it with us. If not, that's cool too -- just start it a little later.
Once you decide to join the 30 Hubs in 30 Days HubChallenge, there are some things that you should know and a few checklist items that you should do as a way to announce that you're crazy enough to take the HubChallenge (and actually stick with it!):
1. If you Tweet info about your progress with the 30 Hubs in 30 Days HubChallenge, please use the #HubChallenge hashtag after each of your tweets so that we can keep an eye on what everyone's up to and how their challenge is going and if anyone needs any help.
2. Write a blog post to let all of your friends know why you're crazy enough to accept the 30 Hubs in 30 Days HubChallenge and be sure to use one of these images below whenever you post something. These are brand-spanking new and I hope that you all like them (be sure to read the fine print on each of them -- hehe). Of course, if you're handy with the ol' Photoshop and have a great design that you'd like to add to this list, post it up and I just think about adding it to the list, too.
3. If you are looking for some great information on how to maximize your potential for success during your HubChallenge, I would suggest that you check out The Keyword Academy, which highly endorses HubPages and teaches great ways to maximize your learnings and earnings potential when publishing Hubs. The Keyword Academy was started by Courtney Tuttle (who will be popping his head in here every now and then), who was my initial inspiration for our first 30 Day HubChallenge and who also happened to generate $475.26 form the 100 Hubs that he published during the 30 days. Not too shabby if you ask me and yes, I'm a paying member.
4. Have fun and don't get frustrated! Remember, the 30 Hubs in 30 Days HubChallenge is supposed to be an opportunity to learn, to have fun and to increase your earnings potential on HubPages. If you get stuck halfway through or can't seem to come up with any new topic ideas (believe me, it will happen), come on into this forum and ask for some help -- that's why we have created it. Also, we don't need you to post every single Hub that you publish during your 30 Day HubChallenge, but giving us updates on your status, asking questions and helping other HubChallengers is highly encouraged.
5. If you do post questions or updates, please begin your post title with what day number of the HubChallenge you are currently on. So, if I had a question on my 10th day about how to come up with some better topics, I would post a title something like "Day 10: How can I come up with better topics?? Help!".
6. Try to write quality, original Hubs that are at least 500-700 words long. I will be creating some more tips and tricks videos along the way that will help you learn more about how to specifically create your Hubs.
7. HAVE FUN!!!! (for real, let's have some fun while we put in all of this work...it'll pay off soon!)
So, who's willing to take the 30 Hubs in 30 Days Challenge with us? What are you waiting on? Go ahead and let us know that you're ready to start!
by KRC 10 years ago
Those who have been around awhile know that I personally prefer starting Hub Challenges that coincide with calendar months. It's just easier to keep up with what day you're on. I play to write and publish 30 hubs during the month of March.If you've been contemplating joining a HubChallenge,...
by Denise Handlon 9 years ago
Hello, there is a group of hubbers who have expressed interest in going for the 30 hubs in 30 day hubchallenge. If you are one of the people interested in this you are welcome to join 'the group'. We're hoping that the 'group' support will keep everyone motivated. We plan to start on...
by BundleBoy 11 years ago
I am in 30 in 30 days challenge. When is the dead line?, I guess we have around a week now. I have 16 so far. 14 more to go. I am not sure how some of you manage 100 in 30 days.
by Ultimate Hubber 11 years ago
Those of you who have completed their 30 in 30 days challenge, how did it go?Did you see any rise in traffic and profits?And how was the overall experience?As for me...I learned a lot from all that stuff Darkside, Ryan and other expereinced hubbers posted over here. Yes the traffic did rise, thus...
by Becca Hubbard-Woods 4 years ago
I'm just coming back after a several year hiatus, and one of the most exciting things that started when I was here was the HubChallenge. Originally, it was 30 hubs in 30 days. Now I see it's changed to either updating your hubs or 30 hubs in 60 days. I tried the original once, and I failed...
by aidenofthetower 11 years ago
Well...I knew it was insane for me to take the HubChallenge and aim for 100 hubs in 30 days (probably should have aimed for 30). I am 35 weeks pregnant and that means not always feeling the greatest. Plus I am a work from home mom of a very active 3 year old. I was doing great at the start of the...
Copyright © 2021 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
HubPages Inc, a part of Maven Inc.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|