jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

How do I start

1. Anath profile image73
    Anathposted 8 years ago

Hi, I am new around here and would like to take part in the HubChallenge but I am not sure how do I start.  Do I just start publishing my hubs with the 30 day HubChallenge logo and post a link to them in here?  Is that all?

2. Lady_E profile image83
    Lady_Eposted 8 years ago

Anath, their is Post titled "have you started yet" on the front page. It would be a good idea to read through that while your awaiting replies. It sort of gives you some idea as to what's happening.

1. Anath profile image73
      Anathposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the reply, good luck to you too smile

1. profile image0
        sharongailposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Is there a place I opt in for 30/30 or just start writing then when finished with each one, twitter it?? Not sure I understand.

1. waynet profile image45
          waynetposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Just start writing them at your own pace and have you read this post? http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/17849

3. waynet profile image45
    waynetposted 8 years ago

The sticky thread here http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/17849 says all of the hubchallenge rules, so just follow them as the challenge starts officially for me anyway in an hours time when it hits midnight...

1. Lady_E profile image83
      Lady_Eposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Waynet, your a hive of information.  I've had a few other questions about it and that link has answered them. I can now concentrate on doing the Hubs.
      Cheers and Good Luck. smile

2. Anath profile image73
      Anathposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Thanks, I'll have a good look at that. Good luck with the challenge!

4. wrenfrost56 profile image79
    wrenfrost56posted 8 years ago

Hi I am new to the forums and challenges today. I want to give it a go as I only have one hub at the present and maybe keep a record myself and post my progress on the forums as thats what others seem to be doing other then that I am not sure.

working