For people who have 100-150 hubs question

1. David 470 profile image82
    David 470posted 7 years ago

For people who have 100-150 hubs question

There's this one guy that did an experiment where he made 200 hubs in 20 days. He said if you had at least 100 hubs you should be earning 3.00 /daily through random clicks even if your niches were not perfect. He had about 273 clicks in this experiment and 224$ made.

For you hubbers that started and made it to 25 then 75 to 100.

Do you think there is a certain point when clicks start to come in more. I am talking to regular people and the elite hubbers on here. I want to hear from you.

It seems the older the hubs got in his experiment the better they got.

2. wychic profile image88
    wychicposted 7 years ago

I don't think there's any set amount someone should be making for X number of hubs...I know for me, my good hubs started out good (within the first week or two) and have been going steady since. Very few of my hubs that start poorly ever get very good, except in cases where I have re-worked them for better optimization. I'd say in some cases there would be people making less per day pretty easily, and in other cases they could make considerably more, especially if the hubs are drawing good eBay and Amazon commission traffic as well as AdSense.

3. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 7 years ago

Just making tons of Hubs isn't a solution.  There are some people on this site with hundreds (over 200) Hubs, and they have extremely poor earnings. 

You have to not only build a quantity of Hubs, but the content has to have some quality for the reader/visitor.  Your choice of Hub topic and how well you write has a big effect on this.

Closed to reply

working