So I'm think about using Facebook to promote my hubs....This Google SEO stuff gi

1. The Green Baron profile image56
    The Green Baronposted 7 years ago

So I'm think about using Facebook to promote my hubs....This Google SEO stuff gives me headache...

I am much more familiar with the ins and outs of Facebook.

If a start to promote my hubs on FB will this still create backlinks for me???

Have any of you had success promoting your hubs of FB???

thanx for the help guys :-)

2. nochance profile image92
    nochanceposted 7 years ago

Facebook is probably a great place to promote your hubs. The more people who see your hubs the higher your chances are of getting clicks on ads and making money.

The SEO stuff really isn't that bad, but then again I'm not really hardcore into it either. I just write what I write and try to make sure to mention my topic name instead of just using "it" and stuff like that.

But social networking sites are great and I'm really excited by the fact that hubpages has teamed up with facebook and twitter to allow you to directly post your hubs to those accounts.

Good luck.

3. FindYourSearch profile image58
    FindYourSearchposted 7 years ago

Facebook is a great place to promote your content, though it won't get you backlinks. All of the external links on Facebook (links going to sites outside of Facebook.com) are "nofollow" which means they don't count in the eyes of the search engines. Nevertheless, promoting your content there will probably get you traffic (aka visitors) to your hub. Hope that helps!

working