jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How does the daily visit to you hub work?

1. Apostle Jack profile image60
    Apostle Jackposted 7 years ago

How does the daily visit to you hub work?

First i had 19 visit's;s to a hub;and then i checked again and there was only 10 concereing the same hub.

2. nicregi profile image76
    nicregiposted 7 years ago

It depends on the topic though. I have a few hubs that hardly make any visits due to the boring topic. However, certain hubs I get over 20 visits a day.
    I would say I get an average of 10 visits per hubs daily.

3. Rimzim profile image60
    Rimzimposted 7 years ago

If you publish any photo hub then  more visitor visits your hubs. But in photo hub earning is tuff task because visitor hardly click on ads.

4. dgicre profile image80
    dgicreposted 7 years ago

This is typical for when you first publish a new hub, it shows up near the top of Latest Hubs. As time goes by, more hubs are published and the newer hubs end up on top. This is why it is so important to promote your hubs. Otherwise, they will just languish and their scores along with your overall score will keep dropping. Hubs with the highest scores are those with not just the most views, they also have user interaction such as votes up and comments by viewers. Hubs that are voted down based on content will see their scores drop. This is why it is so important to place quality over volume when writing hubs. Always keep advertising your hubs. Use blogs and link to your hubs in comments, social media sites like twitter and share them with friends. The more people that visit, the odds go up someone will click on one you your ads. This is what makes you money smile

working