jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Which is the greater motivation for you when writing hubs, making money or helpi

1. I am DB Cooper profile image64
    I am DB Cooperposted 7 years ago

Which is the greater motivation for you when writing hubs, making money or helping people?

I know some people create hubs to make money and others just want to help people. A lot of people do both. Which is the greater motivation for you?

2. NikenDiana profile image55
    NikenDianaposted 7 years ago

basicly i do that because i like to write ...so nothing to do with help people or making money..
    even i love to help people...
    i write because i like..and i write all what comes from my head..
    that's all...

be honest...
    so far..i dont even know how to make money with this..
    so i just keep enjoy writing...

3. profile image0
    ankigarg87posted 7 years ago

Depend upon the nature of people who is writing hubs.As some people motivates and happy in making money and some people more prefer in helping people than money

4. bileygur profile image60
    bileygurposted 7 years ago

My first hubs was basically to promote website I recently created, and started to read about how to promote it.

Then when I started I saw that I had change to share some of the knowledge I have retained by being NGO webmaster over the years and had to answer over and over again by people that have taken over. 

I love it and hopefully there are many more topics to come...

5. Mom Kat profile image79
    Mom Katposted 7 years ago

I love helping people and I love to write - so this is like my Utopia.
    The money is just a bonus.

6. wordsscriber profile image60
    wordsscriberposted 7 years ago

I try to write on topics that people can use the information contained within.  Therfore, I am helping people.  What is my motivation?  Useful information for the readers.

7. Liberate profile image52
    Liberateposted 7 years ago

Money Isn't The Issue When You're Extremely Young, My Temptation, My Ambition Is To Liberate Peoples Souls.

To be Able To Express My Message And Faith In God, For The Love Of Others.

I Don't Want This World To Slip Away; I Just Don't Get It.

My Writings Are About My Emotions And Views, Someone Might Enjoy Reading Them.

Though, For Me... On and Off This Computer, It's About Helping Others.

working