when and how wil i get reward?? i joind this for money.

1. profile image45
    Y_Zposted 7 years ago

when and how wil i get reward?? i joind this for money.

2. Charles James profile image77
    Charles Jamesposted 7 years ago

I looked up your profile. It seems you have been a member a whole 5 minutes and the money has not started flowing yet.

The basic idea of hub pages is that we write hubs. The hubs are found by the search engines, and are ranked on Google, Yahoo and the others.. The ranking of your hubs on Google will depend first on the quality of each hub. At the moment you have not written any hubs, so you are offering nothing to anyone at the moment.

People who are searching for something like "Good Student" or "Domicile" use their search engine. If your piece is on page 1 or page 2 of Google you will get more readers than if you are on page 27.

Hubpages allow advertisers to put their advertisements on our hubs. If someone clicks on an ad, Hubpages get paid, and share the income with the hub writer.

You will have to write a lot of hubs. There are "tricks of the trade" which are easily found on the Hubpages site, but none of them work until you have written hubs.

There are people who earn lots of money but they work for it. There is no magic.