jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What is your hub-centive or your hub-tensions?

1. Mom Kat profile image80
    Mom Katposted 7 years ago

What is your hub-centive or your hub-tensions?

Do you write to inspire, motivate, teach, share, or sell?  What is the main drive behind your hubs?

2. joshuanoerr profile image60
    joshuanoerrposted 7 years ago

Some of it is selling, some of it is just to entertain other people. Sometimes I just want to help. I guess a little of everything here.

3. Richard Craig profile image76
    Richard Craigposted 7 years ago

I write poems to share.  I wish I would receive more constructive feedback so I can better myself though.  Then I'll think about inspiring.

4. SuperCC profile image55
    SuperCCposted 7 years ago

Hi! I'd have to say my love of writing Im very new to (hubbing?) but I like to express myself,talk,discuss,hear other people. I think its a great site. I write because I like it, I dont get paid.(haha cant even figure out how)
    smile

5. profile image43
    CATALINA STARRposted 7 years ago

I write to inspire, share and to motivate.Also I love to write because I communicate better with it !

6. Choke Frantic profile image80
    Choke Franticposted 7 years ago

When you make me think about it, I write to teach which is odd because if I could choose from the above list it would probably be inspire. Odd!

7. wingedcentaur profile image84
    wingedcentaurposted 7 years ago

Good Day Mom Kat

You ask thoughtful questions. I flatter myself by thinking that what I write may have some, paltry, limited educational value. As I say that, let me hasten to add that I think of teaching in the symbiotic sense. That is, I believe one can't teach effectively unless he is learning at the same time.

In that way one has to approach teaching with humility. I ramble on about philosophical and political questions. I learn myself from whatever feedback I get in the comments to let me know about things I hadn't thought of, perspectives, etc.

Even as I say all of that, I feel its a bit presumptious of me to say that I write hubs to "teach" (after all, who am I to purport to teach anybody anything, but out of the choices you gave, teaching is the one that came closest to what I think I'm doing with my hubs so.....

Thanks for a great, thought-provoking question. I told you the Q & A is better than the forums!

8. Apostle Jack profile image60
    Apostle Jackposted 7 years ago

I write to introduce hidden and unknown knowledge that was educated and prepared by God in my spirit.My Hubs is my testamony.

9. profile image44
    OwningJacobposted 7 years ago

complete world domination mwah hah hah hah haaaaaaaahhhh

working