jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What is the implication of this symbol to my Hub ▲. I have it on one of my Hubs

1. PR_am profile image55
    PR_amposted 7 years ago

What is the implication of this symbol to my Hub ▲. I have it on one of my Hubs and understand...

it means "traffic rising" for the Hub but my question is: Does this increase the hub's rank and or earning from it. Thanks for useful contributions.

2. sir_tallest profile image64
    sir_tallestposted 7 years ago

No i don't think so........hub rank pretty much stays d same and the earnings depend on the ads clicked

3. ngureco profile image84
    ngurecoposted 7 years ago

Which keyboard are you using to get that symbol in text?

That symbol, I believe, signifies the RATE of traffic increase is increasing for that particular hub.

If the average traffic per day has been 3 views and its now 5 views you can get that symbol, if its now 10 views from 3 views you can get two of that symbol.

If the average traffic per day has been 300 views and its now 200 views, you do not get anything, or you can get the inverse of that symbol.

4. sugz profile image75
    sugzposted 7 years ago

it does help the ranking go up or down.. a blue arrow means the page views are dropping, and a red one means they're rising..
    as for earning from it.. no, people have to click on your ads to generate income.
    i have ads on my pages, and some of them get a lot of clicks, but i have no idea where the earnings go, they don't come to me lol

@ngureco any keyboard can do the symbols if you know the right codes or use the font in word then paste into here smile

5. abhijeet4800 profile image80
    abhijeet4800posted 7 years ago

This symbol has nothing to do with the earnings..... it only signifies the upward trend of the rate of the traffic for that particular hub.

Same is indicated with an invert symbol showing downward trends of the traffic..

The rise in traffic can be proportionally related to number of clicks however this is only hypothetical .....

Closed to reply

working