jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

I don't have a FB account.. Twitter account.. or anything which I can promote my

1. EatLovePray profile image58
    EatLovePrayposted 7 years ago

I don't have a FB account.. Twitter account.. or anything which I can promote my...

HubPages..is there anything else I can do to promote my pages with others?

2. zoey24 profile image77
    zoey24posted 7 years ago

I recently signed up to twitter and myspace for the sole purpose of promoting my hubs, as well as this you can sign up to blogspot, stumble upon, reddit, and digg. and then everytime you write a hub link it to your new sites.

3. profile image0
    CHEMISTRYOFLIFEposted 7 years ago

You can join these sites!! It will help promote ur pages!

4. sofs profile image82
    sofsposted 7 years ago

You may have to join other sites not necessarily networking sites to promote your work here. Create a blog and that would help you drive traffic here. You can write a slightly different topics there and link the two!

5. profile image0
    BenjaminBposted 7 years ago

There are many sites out there for submitting articles to that have a live bookmark feed to multiple sites. You do need to be signed up with all of the ones you want to submit your article to beforehand,but streamlining in this manner will get you tons of back links to that article. When you write an article be sure and add a short bio (signature) that also includes the URL of the hub you are trying to get linked back to. I just started this procedure with my newest hub,having wrote 1 article yesterday and 2 today and submitted them on http://www.amazines.com which unlike many sights I checked out were quick to approve my first article in 1 day versus up to 7 for ezines.com. I'm sure this site does not get the exposure that ezine does,but none the less I've been able to create  around 30 links back to my article which in turn links back to my hub. I really hope I am doing this correctly,if I am not and someone reads this please correct me.

working