jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What is the best way to get followers?

1. Dave Cald profile image81
    Dave Caldposted 7 years ago

What is the best way to get followers?

I joined hubpages about 9 months ago, but only wrote hubs for about 2 months before I was sidetracked with some personal issues. Now I am looking to get back into hubbing. I see some hubbers have thousands of followers, I would love a few more myself!

2. EatLovePray profile image55
    EatLovePrayposted 7 years ago

a) Join discussion in the Forums.
    b) Follow other people.
    c) Comment on articles.
    d) Ask questions. Answer them.
    e) Most importantly..write good content.

Hopefully you'll get more followers smile

3. jackw827 profile image65
    jackw827posted 7 years ago

You can try to interact and befriend other hub users. This usually leads to mutual following.

4. nicregi profile image76
    nicregiposted 7 years ago

being active in forum

helping others

writing quality articles

promoting them

smile

5. sofs profile image81
    sofsposted 7 years ago

I will agree with Nicregi

Write good quality hubs
    Write on topics that people like to read
    join forums

Comment on other hubs
    Follow topics of interest and read hubs on those subjects and comment on them.
    Help newbies with good answers and they generally follow you if they like what you do!

Caution -- don't follow people just to get
    followers 
    Best wishes!

6. profile image0
    jasper420posted 7 years ago

write good and usefull hubs write what intrest you not what you think will intrest them always stick with what you know

7. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 7 years ago

Write high quality hubs. They will come. I have 1 unpublished hub and they follow me anyway knowing I have no published hub. I am not writing anymore hubs and yet they want to follow me. Be patient and you will get more followers.

8. meow48 profile image75
    meow48posted 7 years ago

i think that quality, not quantity is the best.  people seem to become followers just to get notches on their belts with no interest in stopping at your particular site and actually reading it.  you can see this when you visit their site and find that they followed fifty or so people all in two hours.  this leaves me with a very unsatisfied feeling.  i want to know if my stuff was good or trash, either way.  and when they follow me without  so much as a thankyou... it feels like going on a blind date, ending at the hotel as soon as you meet them... yeah, very self serving folks, i would say.
    necregi says it all.

working