jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How do I insert a link to my hubs in the text of another hub?

1. pjk_artist profile image62
    pjk_artistposted 7 years ago

How do I insert a link to my hubs in the text of another hub?

I always get the http: blaa blaa blaa. Is there a way to get the link to "be blue' ?

2. sir_tallest profile image63
    sir_tallestposted 7 years ago

i think there is a link button where you can edit your hub....check there and you'll see where you can change it

3. maheshpatwal profile image73
    maheshpatwalposted 7 years ago

I was also having the same problem but one of the hubber helped me in resolving the problem. Go to edit mode ,select the word which you want to link with any of your hubs or other hubbers hub, then click on "chain" icon next, pop up window will appear, input the URL of the page which you want to link this word to, then click insert.

4. David Stone profile image72
    David Stoneposted 7 years ago

You could always hope that good luck would lead them to add you in during the "suggest links" feature, but more reliably, I'd suggest doing what most of us who troll for back links to. Contact the hubber you want to get linked up with and ask for a trade. It's easy for anybody to add a link. The normal rules apply. You're best off if you maintain relevance between your connections. If you do it right, you can steadily build a web of connections across this service and watch it extend beyond. Good luck!

Closed to reply