jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How do you feel about HubPages?

1. amsmoving profile image57
    amsmovingposted 7 years ago

How do you feel about HubPages?

2. Canal_Digital profile image59
    Canal_Digitalposted 7 years ago

That is one of the best websites I have ever seen. There is so much that you can do in it that is really hard to leave it at all.
    The best thing is that you meet new people every day and share your interests with them.

3. rui paiva profile image59
    rui paivaposted 7 years ago

A great articles directory. A great way to start writing online. It has the great advantage of sharing part of the advertising revenue with each member. There is no need to know anything about HTML programming to exploit the full potential of the site.

4. Richard Craig profile image76
    Richard Craigposted 7 years ago

I love Hubpages.  Being able to share your work with other writers and receive feedback is great.  The other side of the site is in the Forums where you can just chill and have a laugh with other Hubbers.  This site has many good points, the only thing that lets it down is Spam.  I hate Spam!

5. JillKostow profile image89
    JillKostowposted 7 years ago

I am so glad I found HubPages because it is a way for me to get some of my stresses out of my head.  It also helps to get comments from other people to help you feel better about a situation that was not good, and also lets you know we are not alone!!!  And I also love to find a good laugh from time to time knowing other people have similar experiences to myself!!!

working