jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

How do I increase traffic to my hub? Links on myspace etc are done? What else?

1. InspiredHippy profile image76
    InspiredHippyposted 7 years ago

How do I increase traffic to my hub?  Links on myspace etc are done? What else?

I am new to hubpages and feel somewhat lost at times.  Any mentoring will be appreciated!

2. Ellen_C profile image75
    Ellen_Cposted 7 years ago

Submit your url to search engines. Just Google "submit url" and you can just find the Google link there.

Use other outlets like Twitter  and facebook and exchange backlinks with other sites and site hosts.

Also, a lot of websites are indicated "follow" or "do not follow" by google and search engines based on many factors the website has. Just because you have a link on a site, it might not count as a "do follow" back link.

3. pedrog profile image60
    pedrogposted 7 years ago

The best traffic you can have, is organic traffic from search engines, for that you need to know what people is searching for, before writing an article search well your keywords and people will find your articles, for keyword search just use:

4. cblack profile image65
    cblackposted 7 years ago

Write series of hubs on a similar topic and link them all together.

5. PierrePierre profile image60
    PierrePierreposted 7 years ago

Share you hub in some social bookmarking sites, such as digg, Xomba, Reddit,etc.

6. wytegarillaz profile image75
    wytegarillazposted 7 years ago

If you read my article on kooday and join up you can link your sites to the word hubpages also buy keywords that relate to your site as well as earning money each week!

7. prettydarkhorse profile image65
    prettydarkhorseposted 7 years ago

I can give you a link -- here -- http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/50536