jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

are my english and articles good?i'm not used in the english language.

1. denden mangubat profile image76
    denden mangubatposted 7 years ago

are my english  and articles good?i'm not used in the english language.

2. Polly C profile image90
    Polly Cposted 7 years ago

denden, I briefly looked at the depression hub - I can see that you have worked hard on it, but if I'm going to be honest I have to say your English needs a bit of work to make it better. 

One point that stands out is that, after a full stop you need to start the next sentence with a capital letter, that would be an instant improvement. There are  other grammatical issues as well, but nothing that can't be fixed.

Consider this for the beginning:

I want to share with you something that I learned from a book I have read.  The book contains health information.  One part of the book details the way out of depression and I would like to write about what I have learned from it.  Some ideas also come from health shows on TV which discussed depression.

3. Maria Cecilia profile image86
    Maria Ceciliaposted 7 years ago

Denden sometimes writing is not all about grammar, it's about passion. If you really want to express yourself in this field, always open yourself to learning... you have the thoughts though, just re inforce it with more grammar strength, madali lang yun kayang kaya mo just ask me if you need help

4. Ingenira profile image83
    Ingeniraposted 7 years ago

For a start, you can use Microsoft Word to check on your grammar.  That will narrow down most of the basic grammar mistakes.

I read some of your hubs, the contents are really good.

5. Rusty32 profile image39
    Rusty32posted 7 years ago

I agree with Ingenira, you have great content and also touch on really important topics.

If you have a few dollars to spare, go and buy yourself a grammar and writing book.  Better yet, buy some software which you can use to improve your writing and equally as important to test yourself.

But...don't worry!  You articles are easy and enjoyable to read!

All the best for your future writing!

working