jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Does spelling mistakes effects on hub score and search engines?

1. Petroley profile image60
    Petroleyposted 7 years ago

Does spelling mistakes effects on hub score and search engines?

2. sugz profile image74
    sugzposted 7 years ago

hasn't affected any of my scores. some of my hubs are just written without edit because thats the way i want them to be.. raw. the ones that count, i keep error free... this is a playground for me, scores mean nothing. its entertainment and if people like what i write i don't care about errors or typos.. and so far, it seems the people reading them don't care either, they just read it as it is and accept what i wrote smile
    people find my hubs without searching.... some like them, others don't.. who cares, i'm not here to make money, i'm here to let my brain do what it wants

smile

3. milesofjazz profile image60
    milesofjazzposted 7 years ago

In all the reading I've done I've never heard of it affecting google ranking of Hub scores.

4. Loveslove profile image59
    Lovesloveposted 7 years ago

I havnt noticed ..my spelling isnt bad ,but the odd mistake or typing error does creep in ...if I notice it ,I correct it......My advice is read through before you publish and correct mistakes,then you are sure.

5. Petroley profile image60
    Petroleyposted 7 years ago

Thank you all very much for taking a time and answering my question. I ask this quest because English is not my Native language so I do make a lot of gramatic and spelling mistakes. Well, then I have to learn some more of English:)...and keep it correct!

Thank you all,

Peace&Love from Bosnia!

working