jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

why did you join hubpages?

1. profile image56
    cons11posted 7 years ago

why did you join hubpages?

2. profile image46
    kadienaposted 7 years ago

boredom, i like to hear answers from people i like to have non biased and concise opinions.

3. amberjones21 profile image57
    amberjones21posted 7 years ago

Writing is my passion. I joined Hubpages because it allows me to write on various topics and get plenty of feedback from other writers as well.

You can see why I joined Hubpages in full detail in my hub, 'The Hubbing Experience.'

I have only been here for only a week and I love it. I'll never stop writing.

4. breathe2travel profile image80
    breathe2travelposted 7 years ago

Hubpages is an excellent venue to promote ideology, good products, while creating a sense of community and support for other hubbers.

Writing has long been a passion -- maybe even an extension of self.  I enjoy writing factual pieces, humorous stories, opinions, and fictitious entertainment, as well as poetry.  I enjoy sharing personal experiences and reading others' as well. 

I believe interacting with diverse demographics helps understand one another, as well as help each other overcome obstacles.

Warmest regards~

5. profile image0
    jasper420posted 7 years ago

i joined hubpages simply to get feedbak on my writting give my adivice and hopefully help others in the process

Closed to reply