jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

A writer in this new world

1. Rapidwriter profile image56
    Rapidwriterposted 10 years ago

Hi all - It's taken courage to join a site like this because I am a technophobe...but I seem to have managed and right now I'm like a kid in a candy shop.  Can't stop exploring, trying out, grabbing a taste of all the goodies on offer.  And what a great bunch of people.  (I've already had a visit from Hubpages Royalty - Isabella Snow).

I'm learning a lot - I've written in most genres and am adding blogging too the list.  But what a brilliant new world it is. Let me know where tofind you. I hope that while I learn all about your interests and blogging advice and techniques, I can welcome you to my hub and give you any advice you might want about writing, pubishing and marketing your writing. (Check out my credentials on http://www.ShahrukhHusain.com)

Keep writing,

Shah

2. Isabella Snow profile image89
    Isabella Snowposted 10 years ago

Welcome again, Shahrukh! Your career has been really impressive thus far, and I think most of us are pretty honored to have you here. smile

3. coolbreeze profile image48
    coolbreezeposted 10 years ago

Your work is truly amazing. Welcome to Hubpages.
    Sincerely,
    Rik

4. Rapidwriter profile image56

Isabella, Rik - thanks so much - it's really kind of you to make me so welcome.  I'm getting addicted!
    Shah

5. VioletSun profile image79
    VioletSunposted 10 years ago

I just joined too and I am also getting addicted!  I find the Hub members to be quite generous with their tips and sharing.  And wow, I had little chills when I read your profile; you must have passion and talent for writing to have published so many works.  Wonderful!

6. sminut13 profile image73
    sminut13posted 10 years ago

wecome, they're all a really greap bunch of ppl. n yea u're def talented. good thing u're here. enjoy

7. sminut13 profile image73
    sminut13posted 10 years ago

k i'm postin again, n like violet said u def have passion to have done so much work. saw ur site n i'm like i don think i can even set up a web like this even if someone taught me.

8. Rapidwriter profile image56

Hi guys - thank you so much for your wonderfully generous comments.  b/t/w - I didn't set up the website myself, it was done by a brilliant writer-actor called Ryan J Smith.

Hope to welcome you to my hubs and get your feedback.  I'll definitiely be visitn gyou - right now.

Shah

9. makemoneyonline profile image32
    makemoneyonlineposted 10 years ago

Hubpages is great for its technical platform, its content quality, its community and its founders who are just hubbers like you: all the ingredients for growth!

10. libra profile image55
    libraposted 10 years ago

Hi Shah
    Just went to your site and was blown away.
    Beautifully done!

11. Rapidwriter profile image56

Hi Libra - you're so kind.  It was done by an actor-playwright, poet called Ryan J Smith.  an amazing, multi-talented guy.

working