jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (9 posts)

A "Hub Review" Hub?

1. karpouzian profile image60
    karpouzianposted 8 years ago

Would it work?
    Just brain storming...

Not sure how much traffic it would get, but I think it may be useful.  People talk about the 'hub' of the week...  I may do my own, totally biased, version w/ absolutely no benefit except for bragging rights, and more links to your hub.

1. relache profile image87
      relacheposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Who is your intended audience?  Internal or external?

2. Marisa Wright profile image92
    Marisa Wrightposted 8 years ago

I can't see the benefit myself.  Remember that your paying traffic comes from outside HubPages and they're not browsing around HubPages nor do they care which is the best Hub of the week.  They're looking for help on a specific subject.

1. dingdong profile image59
      dingdongposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Url Trackers... Referral earnings, may be that's it!

2. karpouzian profile image60
      karpouzianposted 8 years ago in reply to this

The point of this wouldn't be for monetary benefit, just something to keep the writing flowing.

1. profile image0
        sandra rinckposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Why not write about your experience on hubpages first. Write about the things you really like, what it has done for you in 10 days etc.

1. Rochelle Frank profile image89
          Rochelle Frankposted 8 years ago in reply to this

That's a great suggestion Sandra-- and I think the writing is "flowing pretty well-- I can't keep up with all of it. big_smile

2. Marisa Wright profile image92
        Marisa Wrightposted 8 years ago in reply to this

In that case, can you be more specific about what you mean by whether it would "work"?  If it's just for your own inspiration, then only you can judge!

3. darkside profile image80
    darksideposted 8 years ago

If you had been here for 8 months rather than 8 days I'd take you more seriously.

working