jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How do you keep your hubscore up when you go on vacation?

1. JosephRanseth profile image65
    JosephRansethposted 7 years ago

How do you keep your hubscore up when you go on vacation?

When I went away from the computer for a few weeks because of travel, my hubscore dropped below 75.  How would you recommend I avoid this? My score used to be near 85.

2. profile image56
    cons11posted 7 years ago

make some more hubs,and comment and leave feedback etc.
    basically what you would normally do but do it not to long before your vacation,sometimes your hubscore will stay the same if your lucky

3. Anesidora profile image65
    Anesidoraposted 7 years ago

I wouldn't worry too much about it. It's very nearly irrelevent. You could ask a few hubber friends to comment on your hubs while you're gone. The noted activity might keep your hubber score up, but honestly I wouldn't fret over it.

4. puebloman profile image61
    pueblomanposted 7 years ago

Anesidora is absolutely right. Hubscore is utterly irrelevant to serious online writing.

I'm obsessed with it. I'm trying to train myself off of it!

5. Pollyannalana profile image87
    Pollyannalanaposted 7 years ago

I can add two hubs and go down in score, answer many questions, visit and welcome new hubbers and go down 2 points or more. It is a fun place to be and use and make friends but figuring out I don't think Bill Gates could do! The most boring hubs seem to get higher ratings, well in my opinion and what I like to read. I do have two to three friends here that go to 100 a lot and I do like theirs, but I write what I like. It feels so good to be able to come here and just say what I want about anyone and I don't do it for pay anyway.

working