Why does my unpublished Hub's score keep going up?

1. lilacgirl77 profile image59
    lilacgirl77posted 7 years ago

Why does my unpublished Hub's score keep going up?

So far, it's keeping up pretty well with my published hub.  It lags about 8 points behind each day, but consistently increases each day a point or two.  Any idea why?

2. David 470 profile image84
    David 470posted 7 years ago

This is normal. It does this regardless of whether its published or not. All hubs start out at about 50 when they are created(published or not). Don't expect it to go in the 90s unpublished though.

3. profile image0
    MountnDewposted 7 years ago

Some factors that cause this (and this is a good thing) is how original your work is,Hub construction and profitability rating as found in the details tab on the top of the Hub.

This is what I have surmised at least as you will see visitors to it as well which is the higher ups on Hub Pages checking it out. My guess is the score also can go up by them rating it up before it's released.

Is this all true,who knows but it sounds feasible to me and that's the conclusion I stick with. This is also a good thing as when you do choose to release it then you are higher up already and it looks like a Hub that people have visited thus spurring other people to follow suit more.

working