jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How do I modify my adsens account to exclude dating sites and ads around sex and

1. Charles James profile image80
    Charles Jamesposted 7 years ago

How do I modify my adsens account to exclude dating sites and ads around sex and relationships?

I write hubs about -amongst other things - education and immigration. Having ads of this nature detracts from my hubs and diminishes my credibility.

2. sandun81 profile image57
    sandun81posted 7 years ago

Use "Ad Review Center" in your Google adsense account and Category filtering feature.

http://adsense.blogspot.com/2009/04/cat … being.html

3. Susana S profile image98
    Susana Sposted 7 years ago

You need to realise that the ads you see on your page aren't necessarily the ones other people see. Google uses geo targetting and search based preferences so the ads that show for you will likely be based on your search history and where you live.

Download google's adsense preview tool which allows you to see what ads are displayed to visitors from different countries before you start removing ad types from your pages.

4. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 7 years ago

Even if you use the various AdSense tools to modify what ads display on your Hubs, none of those references will be in effect during the times when HubPages affiliate IDs are associated with the Hubs.

Closed to reply

working