jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (13 posts)

Facebook lite is up to the mark... get ready for it

1. finsofts profile image49
    finsoftsposted 8 years ago

World famous facebook the ultimate social networking community site is about to kick start "Facebook lite" the light weight version of facebook that will drive more users from around the globe find out more details take a look at facebook-lite hub.

Happy reading... Stay happy..

2. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 8 years ago

"Please note that advertising and promotional posts in the forums will be deleted and may result in the closing of your HubPages account. Do not start threads for the sole purpose of promotion or posting links. Please use the Forums in the spirit of community! forum rules"

finsoftsposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Dear friend i never put links to any post please be noted before posting any thing against any hubber.. please

1. profile image0
        sandra rinckposted 8 years agoin reply to this

I just got done reading it and it is pretty interesting.  I was actually more interested in the myspace going lite thing too. Where do get all this interesting information from? 

I really enjoy reading your hubs. big_smile

finsoftsposted 8 years agoin reply to this

You can turn on MySpace Lite View by going to the right side of the navigation bar

1. profile image0
            sandra rinckposted 8 years agoin reply to this

No kidding, they already have it.

2. Uninvited Writer profile image82
        Uninvited Writerposted 8 years agoin reply to this

You still started a post with the express purpose of telling people to read your hub, that is against the rules. I don't make them... the forums would get very clogged up if we all did that.

You are new so I understand why you did it. I did not post it to be "against" you. I wanted you to know in case you make that mistake again.

3. profile image0
    sandra rinckposted 8 years ago

Okay, I am looking for it but cannot find it. 

edit, I found it.  So, if people view myspace and lite is on, do they see the lite view or the regular myspace view?

4. finsofts profile image49

My space is already have that feature of lite view in my space from april 2009

5. finsofts profile image49

You can find lite view in My Space, its near My account portion Full View/ Lite view on top right corner...

6. profile image0
    sandra rinckposted 8 years ago

You know, I was just looking at my twitter feed and there is a bunch of messages saying, get 400 twitter fans with no money...

I didn't tweet those.  Did anyone else notice this?

1. sunforged profile image65
      sunforgedposted 8 years agoin reply to this

It means you signed up for a follower program, it will automatically "tweet" that message probably 3 times a day.

its written into their fine print

7. finsofts profile image49

have any one experienced facebook lite trial ?

working