jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What's a reasonable level of traffic to expect after 3 weeks and 12 hubs?

1. Fuller_legend profile image81
    Fuller_legendposted 7 years ago

What's a reasonable level of traffic to expect after 3 weeks and 12 hubs?

Sorry if it's a dumb question just want to know how i'm faring as i haven't really got a clue at the minute. Getting about 150 page views a day in the last couple of days. Any good?

2. David 470 profile image82
    David 470posted 7 years ago

I believe that's good, but you did not indicate if that's google ad-sense statistics or hub-pages statistics. Hub-pages will say you have more views because its within hub-pages.

Adsense page impressions are the ones that really count, even though increasing hubpages statistic views is still a very good indicator, but the impressions are what to really look at on your adsense account.

PS: If thats 150 page impressions from your adsense account, that's phenomenal for only 12 hubs. (in my opinion)

3. shazwellyn profile image58
    shazwellynposted 7 years ago

I would say that is really good.  Keep on producing good quality hubs and watch it grow.

4. CASE1WORKER profile image70
    CASE1WORKERposted 7 years ago

i would say absolutely brill you wilo be on to a winner and keep on writing

5. Fuller_legend profile image81
    Fuller_legendposted 7 years ago

Thanks for the replies, that's made my day. It was actually page views on the my account section that i was basing it on but i have just looked at my google adsense account and i seem to be averaging around 100 page impressions a day for the last few days. I don't expect to be earning money for a few months at least (if i do at all) but it's nice to know from people who have been there and done it what sort of progress i'm making. Thanks again.

6. Sullen91 profile image78
    Sullen91posted 7 years ago

Yeah, 150 page views/day is stellar, but I don't think it's sustainable.

Oh, about the question, no one really shares this kind of information, so it's not easy to say what is reasonable. I doubt I even know whether I'm seeing a reasonable response.

7. akirlew profile image60
    akirlewposted 7 years ago

That is a good start, but obviously, the more you promote your hubs in other venues,the more traffic you will see.

8. profile image0
    Suramya.Kposted 6 years ago

With 150 pageviews a day, now you'll be earning at least 50 cents a day with HP ads and now that your hubs are increasing, I guess the AdSense revenue might be surging.

9. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 6 years ago

That is a great start. I have 3 hubs that now have a total ever Page Views on hubpages of 3035 as of June 14, 2011 A.D. and a total of 694 page impressions from google adsense account as of June 14, 2011 A.D. I am averaging 1011 page views per hub for my 3 articles. It is absolutely awesome what I have done in 12 months with 3 hubs from 100% referring sites traffic to my articles. I am looking forward to earning some big money sometime in the near future.

working