jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Does anyone else have problems with Hubpages loading?

1. ar.colton profile image84
    ar.coltonposted 7 years ago

Does anyone else have problems with Hubpages loading?

Occasionally when I'm moving through the site or reading other people's hubs the pages will stall in the loading process and I will get stuck with a frozen screen. Is anybody else having this problem? Do you know what causes it?

2. Thomas@theone profile image73
    Thomas@theoneposted 7 years ago

Actually i do, particularly when i'm trying to publish a new hub, some times im forced to reload the screen even with the risk of losing my work. hmm

3. zzron profile image56
    zzronposted 7 years ago

No not me. It sounds like you need to run your antivirus and do a disk clean up on your computer to make it work faster.

4. ar.colton profile image84
    ar.coltonposted 7 years ago

My internet's pretty fast and I run an antivirus every 2 weeks or so just to be safe as all my writings on my computer. It only happens on Hubpages. I don't get it.

5. profile image59
    foreignpressposted 7 years ago

There might be a few reasons. 1. Your internet provider could be the problem. Sometimes my internet provider (Comcast) decreases the signal in my area. 2. Your computer could be too loaded with garbage. Do a "disk defragment" and a "disk cleanup" (Windows). Also delete other stuff not being used like emptying your trash icon and deleting email messages you've sent. 3. I've noticed that when a hub is especially large it takes longer to load up. Normally this is in the Forum section.
       It's likely that computer memory is not the issue. So clean up your hard drive first and see what happens.

working