jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Which of your hubs has been a surprise "blockbuster"?

1. Avamum profile image84
    Avamumposted 7 years ago

Which of your hubs has been a surprise "blockbuster"?

2. rickzimmerman profile image80
    rickzimmermanposted 7 years ago

I am quite surprised that amid The Beatles, Bahamas, divorce, taxes, driving, happiness, recipes, Europe, and Harvard, more people have visited my hub on Designing Parking Lots! Who would've thought that such a seemingly mundane and everyday item would be so popular?

3. Sweetsusieg profile image85
    Sweetsusiegposted 7 years ago

The one regarding about wives not being sexually active.  That really surprised me.  I guess I didn't realize the differences in ideas about sex between men and women.

I have a couple that has surprised me by not doing as well as I thought they would too!

4. Dave Harris profile image75
    Dave Harrisposted 7 years ago

I'm pleasantly surprised that my hub on the Desert Rats is doing so well, hovering around the 80+ mark consistently

5. BobbiRant profile image59
    BobbiRantposted 7 years ago

My hubs concerning nursing homes were a surprise to me.  One is rated very high.

6. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image97
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 7 years ago

I did one about monsanto that has five times the total traffic of the next closest one.

7. TheWicklessCandle profile image55
    TheWicklessCandleposted 7 years ago

For me, it would be the one on a rhetorical analysis of President Reagan's speech at the Brandenburg Gate.

8. profile image0
    Giselle Maineposted 7 years ago

The one about occasions to wear ballet slippers if you are not a dancer.  I wrote it purely because it was a topic I liked and enjoyed writing on.  I didn't think that anyone else would be interested in reading about this topic but I'm happily surprised that they are!

9. lindajot profile image71
    lindajotposted 7 years ago

I don't know if it would be considered a blockbuster, but my hub on various body piercings is doing considerably better than I ever thought it would.

working