I have already signed up with Kontera and I am very stuck. How do I put Kontera

1. purefood profile image57
    purefoodposted 7 years ago

I have already signed up with Kontera and I am very stuck.  How do I put Kontera module on my...

Kontera module is not available.
    But amazon and ebay is available,

2. Mr Nice profile image80
    Mr Niceposted 7 years ago

Go to affiliate settings page, and place your Kontera affiliate ID in the appropriate field on your. IMPORTANT: In the Kontera signup form do not enter hubpages.com as the website URL, instead use the URL to your HubPages profile page.

Kontera is turned off by default for all hubs. You can enable or disable it for individual hubs by editing them, and changing the Kontera setting next to Ad Level. You can also turn it on or off for all of your hubs together on the affiliate settings page. Text link ads will only appear to readers that are not signed in to HubPages. You must sign out in order to see if Kontera is working on your hubs!
    You can find more information about Kontera in general in the Kontera Knowledgebase.

3. dawnM profile image67
    dawnMposted 7 years ago

Not to be negative, but in the nine months that  I have been on hubpages, and I have had well over 100,000.00 views.  I have not earned one cent from kontera, and they take up the space of some of the adds from google, so maybe after 1 million views I may get a hit...lol, honesty I just cancled them a a month ago.