jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What did you do to make your first Hub interesting?

1. nurula profile image61
    nurulaposted 7 years ago

What did you do to make your first Hub interesting?

I will write my first Hub. I want to make interesting Hubs. What should I to to make my first Hub interesting for people to read and comment on it? Please give me suggestion...

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/4178776_f260.jpg

2. OldSkoolFool profile image60
    OldSkoolFoolposted 7 years ago

Actually write about something you like. It always makes it easier for you to write about it and certainly your better work will always be found more interesting.

3. meteoboy profile image65
    meteoboyposted 7 years ago

I believe that , you have to choose a timeless article, which is  attractive to many people ( think about) . Also you can use beautiful photos and useful links. After spread it with facebook or twitter .Good luck.

4. nurula profile image61
    nurulaposted 7 years ago

@OldSkoolFool, I am afraid if why writing is not good enough. I have to find what I like ya...
    @meteoboy, What do you mean with Timeless article?

5. bulalo profile image59
    bulaloposted 7 years ago

Hi!

I wrote my first hub because I already had that article cluttering my desktop. But people won;t care a thing about it if it were only words since I wrote about something most people haven't heard of.

So, I put in some images. I use related images in my hubs.   

A picture is worth a thousand words, yes?

Wish you a lot of good fortune with your hubs, sir. smile

6. BobbiRant profile image61
    BobbiRantposted 7 years ago

My first hub was simply awful, took me a while to get into the swing of writing at hubpages.  Even now, sometimes I hit the mark, sometimes not.

7. sugz profile image74
    sugzposted 7 years ago

my first hub sucked so i deleted it then wrote another, can't remembe rwhich one it is now lol
    mine are interesting to some, not to others and they're straight up and out there.

HP has rated my worste one as my best haha

go figure...

8. bogerk profile image68
    bogerkposted 7 years ago

I tried to write my first Hub in a style that I enjoy and that is a little unique to my personality in the hopes of appealing to a new audience.

I didn't really worry about SEO and keywords until I went back and updated it with some of that in mind.

9. profile image0
    BenjaminBposted 7 years ago

My first Hub was about the most popular browser game online,what makes it interesting was it's originality. Pick a popular topic and add something new and interesting you cant find written anywhere else about that topic. In the process also target well searched for keywords or it will take a real long time to gain momentum from search engine traffic which is what you need if you want to make money.

working