jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Do you feel like using bookmarking sites really helps your page views or is it a

1. Bel Marshall profile image61
    Bel Marshallposted 7 years ago

Do you feel like using bookmarking sites really helps your page views or is it a waste of time?

2. DrumsAcousticMuse profile image67
    DrumsAcousticMuseposted 7 years ago

It will help some, however you will only see real benefits from any given link starting after about two months of having that link. But because bookmarking sites tend to delete pages rather quickly, some of your links won't last that long.
    Try to get links from sites where they will last for at least six months, and in that amount of time you will see some real benefits from them.

3. Rimzim profile image60
    Rimzimposted 7 years ago

Bookmarking site is less helpful in comparison with search engine, so if you want more visitor create good content hubs.

Personally I dont like bookmarking site (may be its waste of time for me)

4. almurray profile image73
    almurrayposted 7 years ago

I don't find that it helps with my hubs.

Links from other article submission sites and video submission sites seem to work better for me.

5. profile image0
    hubpageswriterposted 7 years ago

It does help in a way but the usefulness of an article and whether the bookmarking site is popular plays an important part.

6. Bel Marshall profile image61
    Bel Marshallposted 7 years ago

Thanks so much everyone for your input.  I don't want to spend a lot of time trying to generate traffic if it's not going to be much of a benefit.

7. rotl profile image60
    rotlposted 7 years ago

I'll go ahead and chime in too... bookmarking sites don't help much at all in my experience. It is a waste of time, unless you have very compelling content that would be of interest to a lot of people.

working