What is the best way to bring more traffic to me Hubpages?

1. mikebocanegra profile image60
    mikebocanegraposted 7 years ago

What is the best way to bring more traffic to me Hubpages?

I just joined not too long ago and i saw your profile and know you have a bit of experience under your belt. I wanted to see if you can give me a couple of tips on what i can do to increase traffic.

2. melpor profile image91
    melporposted 7 years ago

First, write quality hubs on topics that readers will be interested in reading. You can often find good topics by checking Google Trend website. You can also check Ebay to see what is the hottest selling items on the website and turn that into a sales hubpage.  Once you write your hubpage, you must choose good keywords to make your hubpage visible in google and other search engines. The keywords can be in your title or in the hubpage itself. Make sure your hubs are at least 500 words long, do not make them too short.

Secondly, get involved in the hubpage forums, answer questions, or even submit questions to make yourself known to the other hubbers.  These are main two ways I have increase my traffic since I been on Hubpages and over time the traffic will increase on it own once your hubs get backlinks from other websites.

3. lawdoctorlee profile image86
    lawdoctorleeposted 6 years ago

This is a good question, mikebocanegra.  If you're still looking for tips on how to increase traffic you might want to read my Hub entitled "Top Ten Ways to Increase Hub Traffic" at:

http://lawdoctorlee.hubpages.com/hub/To … ub-Traffic

working